QC Reunion: “42 years and counting…”
Also, Ketxu Amezua and Edwin Novoa of the Institute of John XXII will join us, as will Bill Russell who is coming from Scotland just for the weekend. Plus, you will have a chance to meet QC’s new director, John Marchese. An added bonus – photo ops with our dear frenemy Sancho.
- Please plan to arrive at 6:30 for hellos and cocktails. Program will begin at 7:00. · At 3501 University Boulevard East. Directions are on the College Park Marriott Hotel web site.
- Free parking in the garage.
- We will be in the General Vessey Salon 1 of the Marriott Conference Center.
- There will be plenty of food and fun!
Saturday: For folks signed up for the former staff reunion
- Same address as above, but we will meet in Room number 1105.
- Save some $$$ and share breakfast from 9:00 – 10:00.
- Save more and have lunch around 12:00.
- There will be a special surprise on Saturday.
- No specific program for Saturday. We might begin by introducing ourselves and saying a bit about our lives now and how being at the Center has affected you. (It needn’t all be rosy.)
- From then on, hang out and enjoy time with friends.
Friday, April 13, 2018 – $60/person – An evening of food and fun with the Quixote Family – 7pm – 10pm (registration closed)
Saturday, April 14, 2018 – $25/person – Former QC staff (only) – 10am – 2pm (registration closed)
“Despite pleas, protests, and multiple letters to Jeff Sessions, my efforts to obstruct ‘justice’ have failed. Yes, it’s time for all of you precious snowflakes to reunite into a self-important avalanche of liberal bias and left-wing conspiracy theories. So, join me at the Marriott (aka ‘Grump Tower’) – for who among us doesn’t enjoy spending an evening hearing about how that thing you really like is actually indicative of systemic injustice. I’ll be there for the spirits”
— Your Wittingly Witting Agent of Influence,
Sancho Panza, Esq